Chocolate Dipped Butter Cookies

This is one of my favourites from the Pastry Chef. I am not sure what their proper name is, but they are readily available from various bakeries!


They make a great late night snack for someone with a sweet tooth like me.

What I like to do, is serve myself one cookie (it seems a bit strange to call something so big a cookie!) and also make a hot drink.

The hot drink could be tea, hot chocolate, anything!

Then I dip the chocolate end into the hot drink and the chocolate melts, becoming a hot liquid chocolate coating.......yum!!

Example of melted chocolate


After I have taken a bite or two, I redunk the cookie in the drink and this melts the chocolate on the inside so that it oozes out.

Chocolate oozing out


Those with eagle eyes may notice that there are study notes in the background. This is because one of these cookies just makes my late night study better! :)
Chocolate Dipped Butter Cookies Chocolate Dipped Butter Cookies Reviewed by retrodaze on 11:27 PM Rating: 5

3 comments:

  1. Hi Anonymous: Yes, I do get more than my fair share of sweet treats from the Pastry Chef.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.