Random snaps

Apologies for the lack of proper post this week! Work has been eating me alive so that I'm just a wrung-out dish rag by the time I finally get home.

So this is just a mishmash post of some random food!



Grilled salmon, tuna and kingfish from Kagaya at Hurstville. This looks a lot better than it tasted. It wasn't melt in mouth and had been flamed just a little bit too long.



Chicken laksa from Happy Chef in Hunter Connection. This was yum! I used to get laksa from the Happy Chef in Market City all the time when I was still at uni and this tastes exactly the same. The only downside is that it's a small store with limited seating and gets busy during lunchtime.



Jasmine pearl milk tea from Chatime. This was okay. I like how they offer upfront the choice of no ice/half ice and half sugar. I got no ice and normal sugar but if I got it again, I would probably get half sugar because it was a bit too sweet.



Green tea ice cream from Baskin Robbins. Yum! Spot on matcha flavour.



Packet of snow pea crisps from the asian grocery. They looked so cool on the packaging!



And then the reality. They tasted like those JJ snacks and were light, powdery. Would not repurchase.
Random snaps Random snaps Reviewed by retrodaze on 10:11 PM Rating: 5

3 comments:

  1. I like these random snaps, should do them more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mobblees: Thanks for the feedback, I'll try to do them more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shuddered when you used "powdery" to describe the snow peas' texture because I could imagine exactly what you meant!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.