Well-Connected Cafe, Glebe

Someone told me that this used to be an internet cafe.

Located near the start of Glebe Point Road, it definitely isn't an internet cafe any longer! Instead it's a funky, cosy cafe that was exactly what I was looking for on a cold and rainy day.

I started off by ordering a hot chocolate (about $5) and it was soooooooo good!


It came in a large, tall mug and tasted like the best hot chocolate that I've had all year. There was a thick foam on top that seemed endless. Delicious! I even momentarily contemplated ordering a second one, it was that good.

But I didn't, because then our food arrived!

This was one of their breakfast options but it was still available at 4 in the afternoon. Yay! Approximately $15, it contained 2 pieces of sourdough, scrambled eggs, two roasted tomatos, mushrooms and beans. Also came with a glass of orange juice. Phew!


The beans had a great flavour to them and I was starting to feel very full.

Last but not least, chips with aioli.


Another generous serving and the chips came out piping hot. Yum!

Well-Connected is a hidden gem that I've probably been slow to discover but I'll definitely be back for more!

2 comments:

  1. $5 for hot chocolate sounds a little pricy but if it tastes good, that's all that matters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi SK, I thought $3.50 - $5 was becoming the norm around the city and inner city areas! It was a large mug and delicious, so I'm happy to get it again :)

    ReplyDelete

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com